24 Quotes About Social Media to Inspire Your Marketing Strategy
With all the protocol updates, changing content choices, and memes sprouting on social media, it can be more challenging to adapt your social media marketing strategy than it was acclimating to the awkwardness of puberty.
In spite of its perpetual evolution, even though, social media will always have one continuous — people. For the most part, human behavior has stayed the same for thousands of years, which means the principles of psychology are unwavering. So if you want to succeed on social media, you need to focus more on the people using it than the developments changing it.
To help you create an audience-centric social media strategy, we’ve compiled these insightful quotes about social media through executives, marketers, and even superstars. Read on to get inspired.
Social networking Quotes
1 . “People want to embark on the Internet and check out their close friends so why not build a website that provides that? Friends, pictures, profiles, whatever you can visit, browse around, maybe it’s someone you just met at a party. I’m not really talking about a dating site. I’m talking about taking the whole social experience of college plus putting it online. inch – Jesse Eisenberg since Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network
2 . “It’s a dialogue, not really a monologue, and some people miss that. Social media is more like a telephone than a television. ” – Amy Jo Matn, Author of Renegades Create The Rules
3. “We get to reside in a time that we get to use social media as a tool. Decades just a face on a part of paper, and that’s what makes a person someone’s favorite model. We can have a very similar sense of humor as someone, and that’s why we’re their favorite model, or our individual style, off the runway, is the reason why we’re their favorite. ” — Gigi Hadid, Fashion Design
4. “I’m very active on social media and find out the huge impact they have on engaging with supporters and being able to have a tone of voice. ” – Stephen Curry, Professional Basketball Player
5. “A lot of people who are ‘social media’ stars aren’t considered to be ‘real’ stars, and people underestimate the quantity of work it takes to modify and upload a video each day and document your life like that. ” – Shawn Mendes, Singer
Positive Social Media Quotes
6. “Social media is not just an activity; it is an investment of energy and resources. Surround your self with people who not just give you support and stay with you, but inform your thinking about ways to WOW your online presence. ” – Sean Gardner, Forbes Social Media Power Influencer, AI specialist
7. “Don’t use social networking to impress people; utilize it to impact people. ” – Dave Willis, Author and Speaker
almost eight. “Get within where you fit in and then focus on that platform. ” – John Lawson, Best-Selling Writer and Speaker
9. “You don’t need a corporation or a marketing company to brand you now: you can do it yourself. You can establish who you are with a social media following. ” : Ray Allen, Professional Golf ball Player
10. “A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it really is – it is what customers tell each other it is. inch – Scott Cook, Co-Founder of Intuit
Social Media Marketing Quotes
11. “When I hear individuals debate the ROI associated with social media? It makes me keep in mind why so many businesses fall short. Most businesses are not playing the marathon. They’re playing the sprint. They’re not worried about lifetime value plus retention. They’re worried about immediate goals. ” – Gary Vaynerchuk, CEO of VaynerMedia
12. “A large social-media existence is important because it’s among the last ways to conduct most affordable marketing. Everything else involves purchasing eyeballs and ears. Social media marketing enables a small business to receive eyeballs and ears. ” – Guy Kawasaki, Chief Evangelist, Canva
13. “Facebook is a breakthrough model platform. Its main goal is to make the target audience happy. So you’ll just get ROI if you create quality content for your market. ” – Kelly Hendrickson, Facebook Lead at HubSpot
14. ‘Instead of getting discouraged every time a promising tweet doesn’t accumulate the likes and retweets, pay attention to the clicks and check how long people stay on the page after coming from social. If your post is generating solid engagement, don’t worry so much about the superficial stats. inch – Tallie Gabriel, Producer at Unthinkable Media
15. “When pitching to press shops, you need to help drive traffic through social to make it really worth the effort of PR specialists. In addition to traditional outlets, guides are now generating traffic from native content within social platforms. So if you want to engage with members of the press and PR professionals today, you need to analyze their social media pages to learn what kind of content they are sharing — before pitching. ” – Ryan Bonnici, CMO at G2Crowd
16. “When it comes to social media marketing, you don’t have to publish 3 times a day. It’s certainly not about how often you posting but the quality of your articles. ” – Janet Benson Amarhavwie, Social Media Manager
17. “You have to stop doing exactly what everyone else is doing. Listen to your own gut, go in a new direction, do something you’ve never performed before. Learn from the best. Success is yours if you use your own direction. ” : Amanda Weinraub, Business Owner, Social Media Manager, Web Designer
Funny Social media marketing Quotes
We found these quotations on Pinterest . The particular authors are unknown, yet they’ll still give you a great laugh.
18. “What happens on social media remains on Google forever. ”
19. “Being famous on Instagram is actually the same thing as being rich upon Monopoly. ”
twenty. “I do not have a fake social media character. I am genuinely this ridiculous in real life. ”
21. “Tumblr is currently the only social media system that your parents haven’t ruined. ”
22. “I log off due to the fact I’m bored. I sign back on in a few minutes because I’m bored. inch
23. “For every action, it comes with an equal and opposite reaction, plus a social media overreaction. inch
24. “Thank God for Facebook or I’d have to contact 598 people and let them know how far I ran today. ”
Editor’s note: This post was originally published in February 2019 and it has been updated for comprehensiveness.
The post 24 Quotes About Social Media to Inspire Your Marketing Strategy appeared first on Social Media Ding.